WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be working in the European Sales department. The team’s responsibilities include sales generation, customer acquisition and retainment, and business growth. Being a part of this team means being surrounded by highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded and enthusiastic sales professionals who are determined to deliver high levels of business value for our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will have to properly document and archive relevant business documents from various sources and collect customer data. You will also support the back office and handle CRM administrative tasks to help the sales team focus on maintenance.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system
- Providing support for different departments activities by creating reports on CRM
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in business administration, MBA or similar preferred
- Hands on experience with CRM software (ideally, experience with Dynamics 365) and MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word in particular)
- Good knowledge of business processes (like quoting, contracts, customers, leads)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
Eurotech is a visionary leader in IoT and Edge AI technologies, acting with speed, dedication, and ambition. We empower our employees to have an impact on the business with what they do, everyday. Working in an environment where their expertise is valued and nurtured, our employees are trusted to be autonomous and do their best. Our values are reflected in our behaviors: we work with enthusiasm and an unwavering focus on our customers’ needs, within a culture of respect and integrity, realizing our passion for technology.